Is your pool closed down? Are you nervous about corona virus and social distancing? Here's your way to keep in swimming shape without resorting to cold open water swimming while it's still in the sub 50's.
Anyone who is a current member of Salt Lake Open Water (SLOW), will have access to swim in Gords' Endless pool located at:
This is a "swim at your own risk" deal with no lifeguard on duty. You will need to sign a liability waiver prior to your first swim.
Membership to SLOW is $25 per year for an individual, or $50/yr for a family. Register here.
Membership includes a 10% discount to Utah Open Water Swim races:
- Great Salt Lake (Saturday, 6/6/2020)
- Bear Lake (Saturday, 7/18/2020)
- Deer Creek (Saturday, 8/15/2020)
If you haven't seen or used an endless pool before the advantages are:
- no flipturns necessary.
- You can swim at night with ambient lighting above and below the surface.
- A personalized workout that you can configure and once you hit start, off you go, the display automatically keeps you on track with the swim current that matches your workout.
- Full length stainless steel mirror on the bottom so you can see your own stroke quality in real-time.
- The water temp is going to be cool enough (75f) for you to swim hard without overheating. No battle with the aquatics director/water aerobics ladies.
- Greater privacy, and less likely to hang on to a wall and gab with mates.
- Hot tub use after your workout if you wish.
Create your own Endless Pool Workout nowYou can download the free app and setup your own workout now on your phone:
On your first visit, Gords will introduce you to the pool and help get you setup and you are free to do your own thing, or get help compiling a workout, whatever you're looking for.
Questions or interested in getting setup for your visits? Text 801-784-0502
Endless Pool Tips
Security cover ropes